We’re looking for fabulous people to join our event management business in Melbourne. Ideally you are an all-rounder who thrives keeping busy on both slow and busy days, and can just get on and get stuff done with minimal supervision. You’re intelligent, honest, diplomatic and result-driven.
These are casual positions, starting immediately. Desirable skills include:
– Social media management
– Stakeholder / relationship management (artists, venues, government & community organisations, etc.)
– Creating concepts & ideas for parties and events
– Host our events
– Finance and accounts work
– Marketing, sales & publicity
– Creating artwork & promotional material for digital media, flyers & posters
> Advanced skills at Adobe Photoshop, Indesign & Illustrator
> Advanced skills at creating GIFs and videos for social media promotions
> Web design (WordPress desirable)
ADAM & Event FOH Staff
– Hosting at the cloakroom
– Welcoming guests, setting & managing consistent standards of conduct
– Ticketing and promotion
– Basic bar, glassie & re-stocking duties
– Education and policy adherence
– Coordination of volunteers including masseurs, and community support staff
– Daily event set up, pack down & periodic and thorough cleaning
Ideally you’ll have experience in customer service, bar or restaurant work with an RSA. Perhaps you have a qualification in bookkeeping, etc. or have run your own business.
Tell us your strengths and the tasks for which you have a flair.
Please include any creative work in your portfolio.
Send your application to our E-Mail address: email@example.com
Given the environment, it’s essential you have a level of comfort in unconventional. high pressure, challenging environments.